Zebra Print Pointer 2 -->

27 November 2016

Kuantan with love..

Assalamualaikum reader(s),

Well, cerita ni dah lama but I still nak update jugak since I've got like so many beautiful pictures to share with you people. Hihihi. So, I went to Kuantan last October, it was sorta like a vacation with my friend, Sarah and we stayed in Kuantan for 3days and 2nights and of course we had so much fun together! Btw, Sarah, if you are reading this, I just wanted to say thank you for your hospitality (cus I stayed at your mom's house) jimat duit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to Kuantan by a bus cus I'm used to it even though it took me like 9-10 hours ride from Kedah and guys fyi I'd never been on a flight ok... Why? Cus I'm just scared and yeah I have no friends to accompany me, which is important to me cus I'm not berdikari like that. LOL banyaknya cus cus cus. Cus this iz ma blog so why not? Hahahaha okay, I'm just kidding. 

So, on the first day Sarah and I went to Panorama Hill by a rapid bus together, and it took us 45-50mins to get there from the city. 

 

Then turun from hiking, Sarah and I terus pi cari kedai nak minum, minum okay bukan makan sebab time otw turun Panorama Hill tu, memasing berangan tengah minum ayaq sejuk sebab panaih nak mampoih woi maklumlah kan hiking waktu tengah hari wehhhhhhhh. LOL and fyi we also ate roti canai kat satu stall ni, ahhhhh kuah roti dia tu sedap gilaaaaaaaaa! Ok tetiba lapaq plak...


Kuah sambal ikan bilis tu sampah sedap habaq hang weh!! After makan, kami pi ambik gambaq sekitar Sg Lembing pulak. 3 tahun study kat Kuantan tak pernah pon teroka Sg Lembing ni, cantik rupanya! Missing Kuantan already mehhhh.


MY OUTFIT

Cardi: H&M
Top: Cotton On
Pants: Unbranded
Sneakers: H&M
Bag: Forever21
Shawl: Unbranded
Sunnies: H&M
Earrings: Fashion Valet

Cantikkan guys? But, yeah ada banyak lagi gambar tapi tak larat nak edit so, setakat ni ja mampu share. Sorry! If you want to see more photos, you can follow my Instagram @muimuiaaa .  Maaflah ya post kali ni penuh gambar. Hek hek hek. I took like 1000+ photos masa pi Kuantan haritu sebab tak tahu bila lagi nak jenjalan Kuantan, dahlah jauh.... Fuhhhh. Anyways, thanks for reading you awesome people!

To be continued....

Sayonara & Goodbye