Zebra Print Pointer 2 -->

21 November 2016

Get To Know Me by Sumiyah Amran

Assalamualaikum reader(s),
I'm going to keep on updating my blog like I used to now, no more being a "baloq liat" person. Fyi, baloq liat is pemalas nak mampos in Kedah. LOL haaaa after this bolehlah guna and say it to your friends. Today, I am writing a Get to Know Me questions that I found on Google (yes I Googled it without anyone tagging, I know #sadlife) So yeah, I hope you enjoy reading my responses to these questions because I had fun answering them! Yahoooooooo!

Get to Know Me Questions

1. What is your middle name:
 Well, I don't have a middle name. Binti can? LOL

2. What was your favorite subject at school:
English and Maths (hahahahahaha I failed my maths exams like every time)

3. What is your favorite drink:
Hmmmm, I love King William Chocolate from Boost!!

4. What is your favorite song at the moment:
Let me love you by Ne-Yo and Starboy by The Weeknd ft Daft Punk.

5. What is your favorite food:
Chicken salad, chicken lasagna, laksa and baked potato cheese.

6. What is the last thing you bought:
Dove chocolate, I guess?

7. Favorite book of all time:
Never Too Late by Destiny and Helms, Pants on Fire by Sue Limb
and A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks.

8. Do you have any pets:
Yes, I have a cat and his name is Coffee and he's freaking fat!

9. Favorite perfume:
Twisted Peppermint by BBW and Vanilla Lace by Victoria's Secret

10. Favorite holiday:
Hari Raya Aidilfitri

11. Are you married:
Nope...not yet....tehee

12. Have you ever been out of country, if so how many times:
Nope........

13. Do you speak any other language:
Bahasa Malaysia and English.

14. How many siblings do you have:
I have 5 siblings. I have a big sister and brother and two not-so-little brothers.

15. What is your favorite shop:
H&M, Forever 21, Borders, Daiso, Typo, Miniso,
Yubiso, Ikea, Zalora and many more cus I forgot.

16. Favorite restaurant:
Hmmm, don't have any..

17. When was the last time you cried:
Imma skip this question though aha aha aha

18. Favorite TV Shows:
Grey's Anatomy, The Walking Dead, Diff'erent Strokes,
 Hot in Cleveland, Law&Order, that's all I guess??

19. Favorite blog:
Shea Rasol http://www.myamethyst-shea.com/ 

20. Favorite movie:
A Walk to Remember, If I Stay, The Best of Me, The Fault in Our Stars,
Me Before You, Love Rosie, Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone and so on...

21. PC or Mac:
 Mac even though I don't have one.....but I will...
In Sha Allah.

22. What phone do you have:
iPhone 6plus in Space Grey.

23. How tall are you:
I'm 161cm if I'm not mistaken.

24. What do you do when you are bored:
Journaling, cooking and taking pictures of things or myself.

25. Can you cook:
 Of course I can!! I have a huge passion for cooking.
I also have a cooking account on Instagram, its @_cookingwithmia_ FOLLOW ME!!

That is all people! Thank you for reading. Love you!


Goodbye & Sayonara