Zebra Print Pointer 2 -->

23 January 2017

What's on my iPhone?


Assalamualaikum reader(s),

I've always wanted to share what's on my iPhone with you guys and I really hope you enjoyed reading this entry. Fyi, I'm currently using an iPhone 6Plus in space gray, my dad bought it for me when I was in semester 3. Thanks dad! So, Imma tell you the story behind of my iPhone 6Plus here. I was in my semester break when I got my iPhone and little did you know, before I got my iPhone I was using a Samsung Galaxy S in white but I hate it because it wasn't working anymore and freaking useless! So, my parents and I surveyed for an iPhone together and at first I honestly thought that my dad was going to buy me an iPhone 5s but then he asked the promoter guy for an iPhone 6Plus and I was like "What the hell, am I dreaming or what". I was so shocked and happy at the same time when my dad purchased it for me cus yeah it means a lot! Before this, my dad got me a Nikon D3100 just for me because I've been wanting it like forever and I was the happiest girl alive I'm telling you! (Fyi I rarely use my DSLR now because I always use my iPhone's camera LOL) But I still love my DSLR though. It's a he btw and he got a name, Oreo. Yappppp no kidding! Back to our topic.. I'm so in love with the camera quality of iPhone *hands down* It really can change an ugly picture to something unique you know. So, I think this phone really suits me well since I'm that type of girl that always take pictures of anything, literally anything. Like for instance I'll take pictures of cute stuffs, unique walls, shoes on beautiful floors and whatnot. You know what I mean right? I know I'm not the only one who does those. Kan?

Sorry for rambling guys and if I'm making you confused reading this well sorry once again! Hahahahah but, whatevs that's just me being me (ERM NO HATE PLEASE) , so without further due let's just get into the topic already. Yayyyeerrs! Fyi, I'm not really a fan of mobile phones so I'm okay with this one and I really need to save money for a macbook guys. I-need-it-so-freaking-bad. Hell yeahhhh!


As you can see here, the right is the front side and the left one is the back side of my iPhone 6Plus in Space Gray (not that you care kan... Hahahahahaha) Ohhh yeah btw please don't mind the props everyone, they're truly innocent! LOL


So this is basically what you see when you lock or unlock my iPhone, pink all over the screen. I know I know. It's just that when I try to change to other colour it just doesn't feel right, you know what I mean? Have you ever feel this way? If yes, then we're friends! Hehehehe btw I googled my wallpaper or background or lock screen in case you wanted to know.


Left: The first page of my phone. I have Messages, Facetime, Photos, Camera, Weather, Clock, Calendar, Extras, Notes, Reminders, Maps, TV, Stocks, iTunes Store, Health, Wallet, My Food Diary, P Tracker Lite, RelaxMelodies, CIMB Clicks, App Store, Settings (Tbh I only use Photos, Camera, P Tracker Lite, Relax Melodies, CIMB Clicks, App Store, Settings, My Food Diary that I just got started) Yapppp!!

Right: The second page of my phone. I have WhatsApp, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, PhotoWonder, VSCO, Snapseed, Reflection, Lighroom, Afterlight, Find iPhone, Match Dots, Zalora, Nasty Gal, H&M, Forever 21, Urban Outfitters (I frequently use WhatsApp, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, VSCO, Snapseed and those online shop apps)

Bottom: Phone, Mail, Music and Safari.

As you seen on my first page I've installed My Food Diary, P Tracker Lite and Relax Melodies and I really like using 'em so I think I should share the benefits of the apps with you guys. Fyi, my fav app is RelaxMelodies cus it really helps me go to sleep like no kidding!


Left: My Food Diary App. Fyi, I just installed this application and I really like it cus we can take pictures of our daily foods or drinks and it'll be saved in the calendar that they've provided and since I'm that person who really likes taking pics and writes journal, I kinda sorta fell in love with this app somehow. LOL. So for those who likes to take pics, I recommend you to install this app asap!

Middle: P Tracker Lite App. I warned you this freaking app is only for GIRLS. I REPEAT GIRLS!!! This app is going to help you because it tells you bila hang period, geddit? I don't want to say much about this app so just install already and try it for yourself.

Right: RelaxMelodies App. Like I said this app really helps me to fall asleep faster and I really think that you guys should install this one cus I know all of you tak tidoq awal pon mesti most of you busy with your gadgets kan? (Same.. Kita sama-sama tak healthy lol) So to stop sleeping late at night, you better install this app RIGHT NOW!!! WHY? Because there are more than 10 relax melodies that literally can help you to get to sleep early so install cepat while it's still free everyone!! But.. kecualilah kalau you drink caffeine masa siang or malam memang payahlah nak tidoq jawabnya... luku kepala taulah. Hehhh btw my fav relax melody is Butterfly and I'm listening to it right now...

I guess that is all for today's entry, I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Love you guys so much. Thanks for reading!

Goodbye & Sayonara

No comments:

Post a Comment