Zebra Print Pointer 2 -->

11 January 2017

Learn: How to talk like Kedahan?


Assalamualaikum reader(s),

I'm not sure how many of you guys visit my blog, maybe regularly or just to check in once in a while to see what's happening over here. So, for those of you who didn't know, I'm actually was born in Alor Setar, Kedah but I live in Los Angeles for like already 3 years fyi. So yeah...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Fine, that's not true! I'm joking (HA HA HA). But yeah, living in LA is one of my biggest dreams ever, I would really like to stay there for like 5-6 years you know just because.. Insha Allah one fine day!! Pray for me, will ya?

Anyways, I'm living in Kedah which I'm sure you can tell if you read my older posts because I often use my Kedah accent (we'll duhhh cus I'm from there) and yeah I'm a proud Kedahan (oh really?) "ada apa ja dekat Kedah tu" "hulu kampung ada lah" "paling hebat pon Aman Central" "Langkawi ja kot". LOL don't be so judgy okay? Kedah has everything like erm...like... ermm paddy fields??? Hahahahaha. If you're so curious about Kedah, why not you come here? Then, I'll show how fun and beautiful Kedah really is!!

So, today I decided that I'm going to be your online teacher and I'm going to teach you on "How to talk like Kedahan?". I know right, interesting! (manalah tau nak jodoh orang Kedah kan, kenalah tau cakap Kedah en en) It's so easy to talk like Kedahan, you basically need to change the first or end of letters. For example, kipa"s" to kipa"ih", paga"r" to paga"q", gil"e" to gil"a""k"ereta to "q"eta etc. Let's just start learning already!




PAHAM DAK WEH? PAHAM DAK?!

There are a lot more of weird Kedah words that I can't remember because I rarely use them and you guys might just get confused cus it'll get harder than this but yeah I really hope this will help you to talk like Kedahan (like a pro lol) and you surely can ambik hati your crushes after this (hopefully la) LOL. I really enjoyed writing this entry though, so make sure you had fun reading this, ok? Btw, if you have any questions about this entry, you can comment down below and I'll respond 'em right away cus erm erm... I'm always free. Hehehehe so yeah I guess that is all from me. Thanks for reading!

Goodbye & Sayonara

No comments:

Post a Comment