Zebra Print Pointer 2 -->

07 December 2016

Ohhhh yaaaasssss!!

Assalamualaikum reader(s),

Yay!!! I got so excited when Fantastic Beasts and Underworld Blood Wars came out and I'M SO PROUSD TO TELL THIS!! YASSSSSSSSSSS I'VE WATCHED THEM ALREADY MANNNNN! WOHOOOO!

FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM REVIEW: 8/10

Sebenaqnya nak tengok Fantastic Beasts sebab ada kaitan dengan Harry Potter ja, kalau bukan sebab Harry Potter tak tengok dah. LOL. Btw, I had so much fun watching Fantastic Beasts because banyak scene funny and of course sebab ada Eddie Redmayne. He is so charming guys I just can't! Awwwww. Bla bla bla bla. Takmau cerita lebih-lebih pasal movie ni, you guys should really go watch it laaaa! Like seriously!
 
UNDERWORLD BLOOD WARS REVIEW: 8/10

OH MY THEO JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PERLU KA HENSEM SANGAT???!!!!!!!! Ni sorang lagi, kalau bukan sebab dia memang tak tengok dah cerita ni, all thanks to him guys! And guess what? Sebab nak tengok sangat cerita ni sanggup ambik seat kedua dari depan sebab full. Hahahahaha lenguh tengkok weh but demi Theo James apa pon boleh. Ihik ihik go watch it already weh!!

Ohhh and yesssssss! I watched those movies with my not-so-little brothers. Why? Cus, yeah I always enjoy hanging out with them, clingy sister be like...Hahahahaha


FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM

 (26th Nov 2016, Saturday)



 UNDERWORLD BLOOD WARS

 (3rd Dec 2016, Saturday) 



Just some random pics and vids from my Snapchat stories (muimuiaaa) Don't forget to add me okay! Thanks for reading guys! Much love!

Goodbye & Sayonara