Zebra Print Pointer 2 -->

26 January 2016

Terengganu with love; Part 2

Assalamualaikum reader(s),

After dinner we went out to Taman Shahbandar, just because we want to spend the night together. There were so many people there, they were playing skates, karaoke-ing, dating, shopping etc. We were just walking together around Taman Shahbandar and we captured some pictures to share with you guys.

 

 
I once went to Taman Shahbandar Exclusive toilet with Sarah. And guess what?! I was shocked! I love the toilet so very much because every spaces of the toilets are big and they've got numbers of toilets so we don't need to queue which is a good news for me because I just hate queue. And I think I deleted the toilet pictures that I took that day. So sorry guys. You must be imagined how the toilets look like. Erkk..

Then we got home, everyone were so tired and sleepy. But, we just couldn't wait for our next adventure! We smiled while we sleep. Trust me. Please..

On day two, I had breakfast with Sarah, we ate nasi lemak together inside the balcony and I still remember the taste of kuah sambal, ahhhhhhh so delicious and spicy, just the way I like it. Thanks granma. You know me so well.
Before we head up to Pantai Batu Burok, we took picture in front of Tasha's granma house for our assignment then look what wedid to Tasha's granma...

She was like, "no no don't take my pictures" "takmboh takmboh" "tok tak pakai tudung ni". Hahahaha I swear Tasha's granma was so cute!
 
Then, we went to Pantai Batu Burok I was so excited because we love beach so much. But, I didn't play much because it was so hot and sunny that day and heck yeah I really don't want to get tan.

 I saw this sotong apa entah, lupa nama. They look yummy but I didn't buy any of them because I ate nasi lemak for breakfast so still kenyang. Now, tetiba rasa menyesal pulak. Tsk tsk.


Look at those cute set of table and chair. So small and cute! Dekat Kedah takdak ka? Nak jugak! Too cute too handle tau dak? Imagine if they paint them in pink. Ohh I'm gonna cry!!

 After we got bored of Pantai Batu Burok we then went to Kampung Cina. We were very excited to go there, we couldn't wait to strike a pose for pictures of course. Fyi, it was our first time went to Kampung Cina (that explains why we got so freaking excited) *jakun*. When we got there, we were so amazed with the buildings, so artsy, colourful, creative and beautiful. We couldn't stop smiling.
We had so much fun at Kampung Cina.  I'm so going to visit there again. No doubt.

Then we went to Masjid Kristal to perform our zohor prayer. I love Masjid Kristal so much. So big, so cantik, so sejuk rasa macam heaven bila masuk and paling best sangat bau kaki busuk sikit pon takdak kat sana. Ahhhhh.. I'm in love! Fyi, bagi perempuan yang tak menutup aurat sepenuhnya, ada penjaga akan bagi satu jubah dekat orang tersebut. So, before nakpi masjid tu tengoklah baju, seluar, skirt hampa dulu nah. Nasib baik haritu tak pakai mini skirt. Phewww.

In the evening we went to Pantai Teluk Ketapang. I love the scenery, so calm and beautiful. But, that time I wasn't excited at all because I got too tired and sleepy, so mood nak ambik gambaq pon semakin kurang. But still, I have some pictures to show to you guys. Its an obligatory thing to do when you are traveling. Right? Say yes!



Then at night we went back to Kuantan...
Thanks for being good to the four of us, Terengganu. We love you!

Oh yeah! My budget was 300MYR (I used my mara loan fyi) including petrol tapi haritu we rented a car from our friend and my mom gave money for that so kalau pi dengan transport sendiri memang lagi jimatlah ceritanya and please remember that we didn't stay at hotel but at Tasha's granma house. So memang jimat duitlah kan? But don't worry, 250MYR is just enough but don't go shopping. Don't you dare!! Hihihi, joking! Boleh lah shopping, tapi jangan over budget or you'll be regretted. That's all guys! Have a great day ahead.

Salam & Sayonara