Zebra Print Pointer 2 -->

06 January 2017

What the heck?

Assalamualaikum readers

What the heck is she thinking?

So I literally searched my old blog url on Google (it's sayastinkyarmpit.blogspot.com in case you didn't know) then something weird just happened... This Indonesian blogger (girl) is using that url though. LOL. I'm okay with that since I changed my url last 2 months if I'm not wrong but what makes me pissed off is she's using my old header. I was like what the heck?! Where did she found it? Google? Or did she read my blog before this? And what's weird is, she's using my old url, old header and the same blog title as mine. Is this coincidence or something? CUS IT'S KINDA CREEPY AF. I'm starting to freak out here.

I don't want to be rude or childish, but girl are you obsessed with me?? Like come on, are you?! Because it's kinda too much and of course a bit funny you know cus ahhhhh.. I'm feeling like a popular person already (which I'm not) LOL. But hey, if you are reading this, please consider about what I said, will you? Thanks!! No need to worry, I'm a cool person, I don't bite..... unless you bite me first. Ahak ahak what am I trying to say here? Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh whatevs!


Click on the image above to visit the blog

Then I also left a komentar on her blog and I hope she's cool with it! Please be noted that I'm not angry or anything (terkejut ada lah) it's just that I don't feel comfortable when people are using my work without my permission so yeah that's probably why.


Goodbye & Sayonara